Who We Are
At Skyonic, we believe that clean air and economic growth are not mutually exclusive.
Watch a great video from Scientific American about how we turn a profit from CO2 emissions.
And watch here for Congressman Barton and Dr. Friedmann discussing Skyonic in a hearing before the House Energy and Commerce Committee in February.
- Our investors and partners are as excited as we are. See what Enbridge, ConocoPhillipsand Cenovus have to say about working with us.
- Read a great article in Bloomberg about Skyonic.
- See what Skyonic has to say about the proposed EPA rules; also read an interesting take on them here.
- Read about our recent funding to develop SkyCycle and support our international growth. See related articles in VentureWire and the Austin Business Journal.
- Skyonic is proud to be among the Red Herring 100.
- Read a great article on Skyonic and our SkyMine and SkyCycle technologies in SmartPlanet.
- Skyonic is thrilled to be among the recipients of CCEMC’s Grand Challenge: Innovative Carbon Uses. We’ll be using the funding to further develop SkyCycle™. Read more in our press release.
- We’re happy to be recognized by The Energy Collective as a way to use carbon dioxide as a resource and by Austin Monthly as one of Austin’s Bright Ideas.
- Pollution is everyone’s problem. See what’s drifting towards the US.
- Read about Skyonic and Capitol SkyMine on the Cleantech Blog, and read an interesting article about oil production (and HCl demand) in Texas.
- Skyonic breaks ground on our first commercial plant. Read about the Groundbreaking at Capitol SkyMine.
- The Summary Report for the IPCC 5th Assessment is out: Committee finds with 95% certainty that climate change is manmade.
- Read a great article about Skyonic and Cenovus Energy in October’s Oil Sands Review.
- Skyonic is hiring! Check out our job opportunities.
- Skyonic awards $117 million construction contract to Toyo-Thai-USA. Read our press release.
- Skyonic announced $128 million in funding. Read our press release and read about it on Bloomberg.
- Joe Jones recently spoke at the Western Energy Summit in Calgary. Read a great write-up here.
- Read about Skyonic in the Financial Times, Ars Technica, Energy Daily, and Fast Company.
- Skyonic has been named to the Global Cleantech 100, for 2012 and 2013.
- Follow Skyonic on Facebook or Twitter
- DOE calls Skyonic “a potential replacement for existing scrubber technology.”