Who We Are
At Skyonic, we believe that clean air and economic growth are not mutually exclusive. We believe that mineralizing CO2 emissions is the best-available method for addressing global warming.
- Read about Skyonic and Capitol SkyMine on the Cleantech Blog, and read an interesting article about oil production (and HCl demand) in Texas.
- Skyonic breaks ground on our first commercial plant. Read about the Groundbreaking at Capitol SkyMine.
- The Summary Report for the IPCC 5th Assessment is out: Committee finds with 95% certainty that climate change is manmade.
- Read a great article about Skyonic and Cenovus Energy in October’s Oil Sands Review.
- Skyonic is hiring! Check out our job opportunities.
- Skyonic awards $117 million construction contract to Toyo-Thai-USA. Read our press release.
- Skyonic announced $128 million in funding. Read our press release and read about it on Bloomberg.
- Joe Jones recently spoke at the Western Energy Summit in Calgary. Read a great write-up here.
- Read about Skyonic in the Financial Times, Ars Technica, Energy Daily, and Fast Company.
- Cleantech Group announced that Skyonic was named in the prestigious 2012 Global Cleantech 100.
- Follow Skyonic on Facebook or Twitter
- DOE calls Skyonic “a potential replacement for existing scrubber technology.”